In July 2016 ORBIT Italy has finalised an agreement with Marjason Consulting DWC –LLC to offer IN HOUSE training courses and examination for CBCI (Certified Business Continuity Management) for the Italian Market.
Based in Dubai (UAE) and acting worldwide, Marjason Consulting specialises in Organisational Resilience offering training and consultancy in Business Continuity Management, Crisis Management and emergency Preparedness in accordance with international and national standards
Marjason Consultancy also facilitate simulation exercises to validate client’s plans.
- The course offers a solid description of the methods, techniques and approaches used by BC professionals worldwide to develop, implement and maintain an effective BCM programme, as described in the GPG 2013
- In is intended to meet the current and future technical and professional needs of BC professionals working in organisations of any type and size, in any industry or sector worldwide
- It is aimed at those professionals wishing to achieve an internationally recognised qualification in Business Continuity through the Certificate of the BCI Examination (CBCI). It will benefit those who wish to take the BCI’s examination in order to become a member, as well as those who need revision in BCM best practice.
The new BCI Good Practice Guidelines Training Course + BCI Certification:
- Based on Good Practice Guidelines 2013
- Aligned to ISO 22301
- Teaches the latest thinking in Business Continuity
- Everything you need to know to become a certified BC professional
- Access to online Knowledge Bank (Regulations, Standards , Guidelines , Real Case, Threats Horizon Scan etc…)
For more info, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org